- The PCs are in the museum
o Chico pleads they leave him the relics, something other than a dead assistant
o Chico offers to find buyers for the relics for 50%
o If they leave him with nothing, then he wanders off mumbling “this cannot happen, I must find a way to make this right”
- If they follow the Imps
o Tiro and his guards go to the port authority to deliver the bribes
o 2 storm troopers (pg404)take the cylinders to the shuttle in the dock
- The planetary authorities (pg398)will come after the PCs at the behest of Chico, for stealing the artifacts
- If they Steal the cylinders, then Tiro will stop at nothing to get them back, he will even bombard the city if he thinks it will help
- If Tiro is endangered, Drago will call and say there are fighters and a shuttle on the way down to the planet. Tie bombers will clear a landing area and the shuttle will pick up Tiro and company.
- Drago has them look for a buyer for the artifacts.
- One is a Hutt, one is a wealthy arms dealer w/ imperial ties, the third is an obscure antiques dealer.
o They will hopefully settle on an antiques dealer (Meesat Scabew) on Tatooine
o The dealer will ask to see a sample of the items before setting up an exchange
o He hires a swoop gang to steal the goods right off the ship at Mos Eisley star port
- The Swoop Gang, “Kryaat Dragons” hangs out in the deserts west of Mos Eisley.
o Their camp is temporary shelters, a bonfire, and some crates. There are some bikers riding around the camp, while most sit around the fire partying.
o If the PCs want the dragons to tell them what they want they will have to
Win a swoop race
Defeat their strongest fighter
Or maybe beat them up and threaten them
- The swoop gang will lead them right to the antiques dealer
- Meesat lives on an old moisture farm, converted to a ranch
- He stores his collections and artwork throughout the compound
- He has some Gamorean body guards
- The final battle the PCs will be searching down in one of the sunken buildings when they are ambushed from up top by Meesat and his guards.